Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 16 Oct - 19:21 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
FULL Dubstar -$#Stars!(The Best Of Dubstar) (2004)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers du Crépuscule Index du Forum -> Quartier public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jakefentu

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:25 (2016)
Sujet du message: FULL Dubstar -$#Stars!(The Best Of Dubstar) (2004)
Répondre en citant

Dubstar - Stars (The Best Of Dubstar) (2004) > urlin.us/2bo60

Credits....are....sourced....from....the....No....More....Talk....CD....single....where....it....was....originally....releasedMorrissey,...who...gets...a...name-check...on..."The...Day...I...See...You...Again"...was...obviously...an...inspiration...but...there...was...always...more...to...them...than...the...melancholic...poet...tagThe..Self..Same..ThingSend..RingtoneBuy..MP3..track.Elevator....Song....(acoustic....version)Send....RingtoneBuy....MP3....trackUndoubtedly,....their....strengths....lay....in....their....ability....to....combine....sparkling....uptempo....pop....with....dark....subject....matterInserting....disc....into....PC....drive....starts....an....autoplay....applicationStars:..The..Best..of..Dubstar..Greatest..hits..album..by..Dubstar..Released..April..2004..Genre..Synthpop..Dubstar..chronology..Make..It..Better..(2000)..Stars:..The..Best..of..Dubstar..(2004)..Not...So...Manic...NowSend...RingtoneBuy...MP3...trackAll..Versions..Edit..Release..Sell..This..Item..Dubstar..(2)..‎–..Stars..-..The..Best..Of..Dubstar..Label:..EMI..‎–..07243..592171..2..3,..EMI..‎–..7243..592171..2..3..Format:..CD,..Compilation,..Copy..Protected..Country:..Europe..Released:..2004..Genre:..Electronic,..Pop..Style:..Synth-pop..Tracklist..1..Stars..(Original..Mix)..4:14..2..Anywhere..3:43..3..The..Day..I..See..You..Again..4:21..4..Just..A..Girl..She..Said..4:41..5..Elevator..Song..(Acoustic..Version)..3:30..6..Not..So..Manic..Now..4:30..7..No..More..Talk..3:43..8..I..Will..Be..Your..Girlfriend..3:38..9..Cathedral..Park..3:15..10..Cant..Tell..Me..3:23..11..Ghost..3:36..12..When..The..World..Knows..Your..Name..(Demo)..3:39..13..I..(Friday..Night)..2:52..14..The..Self..Same..Thing..3:28..15.1..Swansong..3:28..15.2..(silence)..0:19..15.3..Stars..(Acoustic)..5:34..Companies,..etcMarketed...and...distributed...by...EMIDiscography..Browser..previous..next..Stream..or..buy..on:..Release..Date..May..4,..2004..Duration..01:01:56..Genre..Electronic..Pop/Rock..Styles..Alternative..Dance..Alternative/Indie..Rock..Club/Dance..Dance-Pop..Submit..Corrections..Album..Moods..Ethereal..Hypnotic..Intimate..Dreamy..Gentle..Stylish..Reflective..Bittersweet..Melancholy..Poignant..Sentimental..Sweet..Wistful..Calm/Peaceful..Soothing..Dubstar..Stars:..The..Best..of..Dubstar..AllMusic..Rating..8..User..Ratings..(0)..Your..Rating..Overview..↓..User..Reviews..↓..Credits..↓..Releases..↓..Similar..Albums..↓..Share..this..page..facebook..twitter..google+..AllMusic..Review..by..Jon..O'Brien..Just..as..famous..for..their..tongue-in-cheek..debut..album..cover..as..their..music,..Yorkshire..three-piece..Dubstar..were..undoubtedly..one..of..the..most..quintessentially..British..bands..of..the..'90sDiscogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......I....(Friday....Night)Send....RingtoneBuy....MP3....trackHidden..Track.."Stars"..[Acoustic..Version]..Stars:..The..Best..of..Dubstar,..which..features..tracks..from..their..three..studio..albums..plus..unreleased..demo.."When..the..World..Knows..Your..Name,"..shows..how..underrated..they..were.No...More...TalkSend...RingtoneBuy...MP3...trackThis..2000s..electronic..music..album-related..article..is..a..stubPhonographic....Copyright....(p)....–....EMI....Records....LtdTrack..listing[edit]GhostSend..RingtoneBuy..MP3..trackAnd....like....Saint....Etienne,....despite....a....few....brushes....with....the....Top....20,....they....never....truly....broke....through....to....the....mainstream"Copy..Controlled"..info..bar..printed..on..sleeve..rear,..logo..on..disc,..legal..info..under..trayWith..vocalist..Sarah..Blackwood's..deadpan..delivery,..humorous..and..sometimes..twisted..observational..lyrics,..and..an..electro/Brit-pop..sound..that..appealed..equally..to..both..the..NME..and..Smash..Hits..audience,..it's..easy..to..see..why..they..were..hailed..as..the..North's..answer..to..Saint..EtienneDubstar..are:..Sarah..Blackwood..-..vocals..Steve..Hillier..-..computers..Chris..Wilkie..-..guitars..Copy..ControlledDiscogs..About..Us..Blog..Shop..App..Jobs..API..Change..Log..Help..Is..Here..Help..&..Support..Forum..Keyboard..Shortcuts..Join..In..Get..Started..Sign..Up..Contribute..Add..Release..Contributor..List..Help..Translate..Discogs..Events..Advertise..With..Us..Follow..Us..Facebook..Twitter..Instagram..Mixcloud..Soundcloud..Tumblr....2016..Discogs..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Cookie..Policy..English..Deutsch..English..Espaol..Franais..Italiano....Stars:...The...Best...Of...Dubstar...is...a...compilation...album...by...British...dance-pop...band,...Dubstar,...released...in...April...2004"Stars"..[Original..Mix].."Anywhere".."The..Day..I..See..You..Again".."Just..A..Girl..She..Said".."Elevator..Song"..[Acoustic..Version].."Not..So..Manic..Now".."No..More..Talk".."I..Will..Be..Your..Girlfriend".."Cathedral..Park".."Can't..Tell..Me".."Ghost".."When..the..World..Knows..Your..Name"..[Demo..Version].."I..(Friday..Night)".."The..Self..Same..Thing".."Swansong"..(inc.External....links[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:25 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers du Crépuscule Index du Forum -> Quartier public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation